There are several books sleeping in my family library (+ map) – I wake them up in this virtual GA.PA gallery for the common good. Thank you.
SLEEPING IN MY FAMILY LIBRARY A FEW BOOKS (+ MAP). I WAKE THEM IN THIS VIRTUAL GA.PA GALLERY FOR THE COMMON GOOD. THANK YOU.
1. MR. TADEUSZ, or THE LAST RIDE IN LITHUANIA, Paris, Luxembourg Bookshop 1876
2. DICTIONARY ROSSYYSKO-Polish, volume I AO, in the Press Shop of N. Glucksberg Typographer and Royal Bookseller 1825-1828
3. HISTORY OF THE XIX CENTURY with illustrations, edited by Dr. Aleksander Czechowski, vol. II, published by Gazeta Polska. Printing by J. Sikorski, 1901
4. MAN IN OUR LANDS, Prof. J. Talko-Hryniewicz, pub. J. Mortkowicz MCMXIII Kraków
5. ILLUSTRATED LEXICON by Trzaska, Evert and Michalski AZ, 1931, published by the Trzaski, Evert and Michalski Bookshop, 1927
6/7/8/9. ENCYKLOPEDJA by Trzaski, Everta and Michalski – vol. 2 – FK, vol. 3 – LO, vol. 4 – P-Sh, vol. 5 – Si-Z, published by the Trzaski, Everta and Michalski Bookshop, 1927
10. MAP OF THE SOUTH OF POLAND – World War II – probably partisan – you can see marked places near the Świętokrzyskie Mountains – Kielce, Radom, Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski (probably after Dad).
Tadeusz from Warsaw