A keepsake in the family – Auntie’s pre-war treasury bonds “for the Republic of Poland and for her grandchildren”
Hello visitors to the GA.PA virtual gallery,
Our story, which we would like to share in the GA.PA gallery, is as follows: in the pre-war years, Auntie used all her free funds, and quite a lot of it, “For the Polish State”, because such was the need for the next years of rebuilding the Second Polish Republic and bought from you We are not sure of the terminology for more treasury securities or treasury bonds. She also wrote in her memoirs that she was doing it for the country and for “grandchildren”. And we have some nice archives in our family, with which we do not know what to do with. After all, the museum won’t accept it. We scanned some of these documents to GA.PY (can so many?), Along with Auntie’s patiently prepared list of all these papers before her departure in the 1970s, paradoxically in poverty:
1. Fractional Certificates for the 5% State Conversion Loan of 1924 in the amount of PLN 1.
2. Fractional Certificates for the 5% State Conversion Loan of 1924 in the amount of PLN 3
3. 10 Gold Bonds of 5% of the State Conversion Loan of 1924 in the amount of PLN ten.
4. 10 Actions Society of Starachowice Mining Plants.
5. Bonds, 3% of the Premium Investment Loan, PLN. 100, 1934.
6. Bonds, 3% of the Premium Investment Loan, PLN. 100, 1934
7. Bonds of 4% of the Consolidation Loan of nominal value PLN 100 in Gold, 1936
8. Bonds of the Premium Dollar Loan worth USD 5, or 44.57 zlotys, 1931.
9. Five bearer shares for PLN 500 Bank of Poland, 1924
10. Ten bearer shares for 1,000 zlotys Bank of Poland, 1924
11. 4.5% Covered Bonds of Towarzystwo Kredytowe Ziemskie in Warsaw for 880 zlotys, 1936
12. 4.5% Covered bonds of Towarzystwo Kredytowe Ziemskie in Warsaw for 1,000 zlotys, 1939
13. 5% Covered bonds of the Land Credit Society of Warsaw for 2500 zlotys, 1936.
14. Aunt’s list – 2 pages
We would like to greet all the history fans visiting the gallery, hoping that it will be of use to someone, and asking for a small memory of the brave Auntie !
Isia and Ania M.
Komunikator galerii GA.PA - pole zmysłów - propozycja do wspólnego przemyślenia