This document explains how the Personal Data Administrator (ADO) collects, processes, shares and stores your personal data.
The administrator of personal data is: DOM HANDLOWY OPROGRAMOWANIA DHO Tadeusz Wysocki Dystrybutor Programów dla Firm, Edukacji i Terapii Logopedycznej
Correspondence address: ul. Dziupli 2A, 02-454 Warsaw and ul. Żeromskiego 4A/13, 01-861 Warsaw
- The administrator of personal data (ADO) – DOM HANDLOWY OPROGRAMOWANIA DHO Tadeusz Wysocki Dystrybutor Programów dla Firm, Edukacji i Terapii Logopedycznej, located in ul. Dziupli 2A, 02-454 Warsaw.
- Personal data - information about a natural person identified or identifiable through one or more specific features that define it, among others. physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity, including the IP of the device it uses, as well as location data, an Internet ID, and information collected through cookies ("cookies") and other technology.
- GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC.
- Website - website run by the Administrator at https://narodowa.pl/
- User - any natural person visiting or using the services offered by the GA.PA.Gallery
- The administrator conducts a risk analysis on an ongoing basis to ensure that personal data is processed by him in a safe manner - ensuring, above all, that only authorized persons have access to the data and only to the extent that it is necessary due to the tasks they perform. .
- The Administrator makes every effort to ensure that all operations on personal data are registered and performed only by persons authorized by the Administrator.
- The administrator takes all necessary steps to ensure that its subcontractors and other entities cooperating with the GA.PA Gallery, processing personal data at the request of the GA.PA Gallery, each time apply appropriate security measures.
The user has the right to access the data and request rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to transfer data and the right to object to data processing, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body: the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2 Warsaw.
- Data processing when using the website The administrator processes personal data of each person using the website (including IP address or other identifiers and information collected via cookies or other technologies) for the purposes of:
- providing electronic services in the scope of making the content collected on the Website available to Users. Legal basis: processing is necessary to perform the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- analytical and statistical. Legal basis: the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in conducting analyzes of Users' activity in order to improve the functionalities used and the services provided;
- possible determination and pursuit of claims or defense against claims - Legal basis: the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in the protection of its rights and interests.
- Data processing when using the contact form
- GA.PA Gallery provides the possibility to contact him using the electronic contact form. Using the form requires providing personal data necessary to contact the User, i.e. name, surname and email address.
- When using the contact form, personal data is processed for the purpose of:
- identification of the person sending the contact form and handling his inquiry sent via the provided form. Legal basis: the Controller's legitimate interest in answering the inquiry (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- the correct handling by the GA.PA Gallery of your case, request for information or claim by electronic means, including by e-mail contact with PDC, a person authorized by him, also using the messenger on the website, social media and by phone. Legal basis: legitimate interest in the proper service of clients and clients (Article 6 (1) (c), (f) of the GDPR).
- We store the data for the period of using the website, unless otherwise indicated.
- The period of storage of personal data depends on the type of services provided and the purpose of data processing, which means:
- in the case of sending an inquiry via the contact form, personal data is stored for the period necessary to answer the inquiry;
- if the basis for the processing of personal data is voluntary consent to processing - the data is stored until its withdrawal.
- The period of data storage may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish and pursue possible claims or protect against claims, and after that time only if and to the extent that it will be required by law.
- After the expiry of the storage period, the data is either irreversibly deleted or anonymized.
Who we share your data with
- Only authorized employees and associates of the Administrator have access to personal data.
- In connection with the provision of services, Personal data may be disclosed to external entities, including in particular suppliers responsible for the operation of IT systems and entities related to the Administrator.
- The Administrator reserves the right to disclose selected information about the User to the competent authorities or third parties who submit a request for such information, based on an appropriate legal basis and in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
Transferring personal data outside the EEA
- As a rule, the administrator does not transfer data outside the EEA, but if necessary, he will apply the necessary level of protection in accordance with Chapter V of the GDPR, i.e. for example:
- cooperation with entities processing Personal Data in countries for which an appropriate decision of the European Commission has been issued regarding the assurance of an adequate level of protection of Personal Data;
- use of standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission;
- application of binding corporate rules approved by the competent supervisory authority;
- The Administrator always informs about the intention to transfer Personal Data outside the EEA at the stage of collecting them.
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the website User's end device and are intended for using the website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number of visits by the User to the Website and activities performed by the User.
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites;
- creating statistics of the User's visits to the website.
- We use the Google Analytics analytical tool to create statistics and reports on the functioning of the website.
The policy is verified on an ongoing basis and updated if necessary.
Last updated 02/01/2022.